Thursday 18 November 2010

World Superbikes: My faveees :)


 My two favourite World Superbike riders once both raced for the same team. On the left Johnny Rea. On the right James Toseland. Both of them are fantastic riders that are more than capable of winning races and championships.

Johnny Rea - I've been a fan of Rea for as long as I can remember. I love the way he rides he just goes for it! Like in South Africa this year he started 11th and was 2nd over the line on the first lap. I love watching races with him because they are never ever dull - they always have loads of overtaking, fights and normally always with Johnny Winning. He has GOT to win the championship soon - he had some bad luck with injuries but he rode with them but unfortunately his team pulled him out of the last race of the season because he wasn't fit enough but he still wanted to race!! #65

James Toseland - This guy has some mega talent and it's such a shame people have forgotten. James Toseland has had a difficult few seasons with Yamaha but now his moved to a new team with a new bike, so things should be looking up for Jimmy (I hope so). For all his critics and haters this is what I say: How can a guy who supposedly has no talent become the youngest ever World Superbike champion...TWICE....on two different manufacturers.!!  

Okay little rant over. Similar to Johnny Rea I love watching this guy race he never gives up, his riding style just makes the race enjoyable for me. When they found something that worked in that crappy Yamaha JT was on the podium close to winning I thought I was gonna wet myself watching the races it was fantastic!! I hope BMW can provide a good bike and a good team and get going next season. Aside from this the double World Superbike champ is GORGEOUS and he can sing and play the piano....dream guy *sighs* #52

No comments:

Post a Comment