Thursday 11 November 2010

I miss MotoGP already!!


Well the season ended last Sunday and I am now severely bored without any kind of motorbike racing!! But then the Moto2 and MotoGP bikes were testing until Wednesday which still provided a little excitement but soon the winter testing will kick in and we'll all be depressed and have to watch re-runs of the races. Thank god for Sky + and Eurosport ;)

So from the MotoGP tests it seems that Lorenzo and the Yamaha's still top but hey don't read much into it because it was only the first test. The main thing I wanna see is the Honda's start the season with a competitive bike and all 3 factory riders to be 100% fit. I think that was one of the problems this year - the only fully competitive bike was the Yamaha's but for once I'd LOVE to see all factory Honda's, Yamaha's and Ducati's working and for races to be won by the rider who rode the best!

But most of all I just want the season to start back up. As well as MotoGP theres WSBK where I want be see James Toseland and Johnny Rea do well   (preferably I'd love one of them to win it). Then there's BSB where I'm gonna be rooting for Tommy Hill and Dan Linfoot. Soooo please hurry up with testing and get the racing back on!!

Jodie x

No comments:

Post a Comment